The ATR is a great tool. However, it cannot be used as a volatility indicator. I’ve bound it within 0 – 100% and compared it to the previous X days so a comparison can be made.Recommendations:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- For No Nonsense Forex followers, this has been created in attempt to incorporate the $EVZ chart into MT4. e.g. When the ATR(14) is at the bottom 25% compared to the past 800 days, instead of taking half profit off at the 1xATR mark, take the full profit off, as recommended by VP in the ‘Dead Markets’ episode.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Relative ATR is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: