The indicator displays the ratio between the length of the current down-trend (in bars) and the total length of the period barsToProcess (of course, in bars, as well) where the down-trend is searched for. You should manually fix minimum at 0 and maximum at 1 when attaching this indicator to a chart. Immediately after it has been attached to the chart, the indicator shows only one value, which graphically looks as a not really noticeable point. As new bars become available, the indicator chart becomes more visible. To get acquainted with the indicator, you may attach it to a one-minute chart and eye its work for no less than several minutes
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
RelDownTrLen is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RelDownTrLen provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RelDownTrLen.mq4?
- Download RelDownTrLen.mq4
- Copy RelDownTrLen.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RelDownTrLen.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RelDownTrLen.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RelDownTrLen.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: RelDownTrLen