The indicator shows the buy/sell ranges.
The green zone means that at these price levels, more buys in a certain period of time, represents a numerical value on how many contracts the difference. The red zone represents the sells. So somewhere between Call/Put and Support/Resistance.
The indicator calculates Rj_Volume minute period and transmits the data to Rj_HSlice 1.1. This indicator should be used in conjunction with other indicators.
Installation: Throws two files in Terminal experts indicators, compiling editor and Rj_HSlice attach to the chart.
Rj_Volume do not attach to the chart.
Lack of him that on the 5-digit terminal value bump against each other.
In Rj_HSlice 1.1 added modified HF calculation data, ie not only minute blunder, but the other FFs.
CalcPeriod = 1, all in minutes. If the rendering must be done in the time say FF, then the place must 60. Protection against configuration errors, even if it put 50, it will still look for the closest senior timeframe.
In a commentary in the upper left corner indicates which TF is calculated.
ShowLevelsOn = true; by default shows all price levels. false removes all levels.
ShowContractOn = true; same thing, only with the values of the contracts. removes all false values.
BackgroundLevelOn = true; When the ShowLevelsOn background rendering.
ShowTurningOn = true; Sets the support line of resistance. At certain levels, values of contracts are similar. To do this, there is an option
PercentDiscrep = 0.2; rate differences, by default, 20%, ie difference between the levels of no more than 20%. 0.1 is 10%, etc etc.
The lines are changed dynamically, but you can still keep track of where and how the price behaves, respectively, from this you can draw any conclusions.
ColorLine = Aqua; color lines.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Rj HSlice 1.1 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Rj HSlice 1.1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Rj HSlice 1.1.mq4?
- Download Rj HSlice 1.1.mq4
- Copy Rj HSlice 1.1.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Rj HSlice 1.1.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Rj HSlice 1.1.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Rj HSlice 1.1.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Rj HSlice 1.1