This indicator will calculate pips wins and losses for any pair with a parsar and doji star trading strategy. You can see pip targets and losses and see if you can find a winning pair with this.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
5MIN charts are the best on current settings. Dont risk your account on this, there still high pip losses I see that are high risk. If you use micro lots then maybe its ok.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
RosePipsIndicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RosePipsIndicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RosePipsIndicator.mq4?
- Download RosePipsIndicator.mq4
- Copy RosePipsIndicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RosePipsIndicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RosePipsIndicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RosePipsIndicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: RosePipsIndicator