Many traders consider “round” levels (to be more exact, the levels, the vertical coordinate of which (in points) ends with “00”) as the levels of resistance/support. Example: the levels of 1.5800 and 1.5900 for EURUSD. Indicator RoundLevels draws two “round” nearest levels above and below the current price level.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
RoundLevels is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RoundLevels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RoundLevels.mq4?
- Download RoundLevels.mq4
- Copy RoundLevels.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RoundLevels.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RoundLevels.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RoundLevels.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: RoundLevels