Accumulated RSI that uses:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Floating levels
- Or quantile bands
Process of “accumulating” uses consecutive RSI calculations in order to “construct” new “RSI” value.
PS: since this indicator is rather unknown (I guess that it is because without the usage of dynamic zones, floating levels or quantile bands, it is almost unusable in any normal trading), I would like to point out to one of its properties: the more you accumulate, the smoother it becomes, but, what is “strange” is that there is no additional lag (when these type of adjusting levels are used).
Here is an example where 30 instances of RSI are accumulated in the accumulated RSI value – it is clear that a lot of false signals were cleaned up (and I even did not use RSX for the example):
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
IcRSI Accumulated (Floating Levels) is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: