The indicator is based on the idea that before the price and the indicator itself turn, the indicator rate slows down first and only then turns. As such, the areas are searched where the price begins to stagnate in the overbought or oversold zone of the fast RSI indicator.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The indicator can mark these zones with both arrows and stripes on the chart (selected in the settings). It is also possible to disable the search for RSI decelerations in the settings – in this case, the indicator will show only exceeding the RSI levels specified in the settings: LevelMax and LevelMin.
Version with arrows
Version with lines
- RSI Period — RSI period
- Signal Level Max — overbought level where to search for deceleration.
- Signal Level Min — oversold level where to search for deceleration.
- Seek Slowdown — enable/disable search for decelerations.
- Bar — the bar we are searching for a signal: 1 means the already built one, 0 means the current one.
- Type graph — type of drawing: arrows or lines.
- Alerts — enable the sound alert for finding a signal.
- Buy Color — color of the arrows/lines to buy.
- Sell Color — color of the arrows/lines to sell.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo2 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: