This is the semaphore indicator with arrows based on BB and RSI.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
So very often, leaving the Bollinger Bands canal the price slows down and after that it returns into the canal. If the RSI line crosses the signal level of overbought or oversold, also the price slows down and often reverses the direction immediately. Using these two conditions, we have the signals of a supposed price reversal.
It is able to track a canal breakout from within to the slowdown zone taking into account the RSI indicator, as well as conversely, from the slowdown zone into the canal with a confirmed RSI signal of the reversal. Any one of the signals (RSI or the slowdown zone) can be turned off. Also a sound alert appears if an arrow appears.
- Sometimes you’d better wait until both signals appear, at first the signal of a canal breakout from within to the outside (the circle) and then wait for the signal of a price return into the canal (arrow) and only then can a position be opened.
- RSIPeriod — The RSI period.
- RSIUpLevel — The top signal level of RSI.
- RSIDownLevel — The low signal level of RSI.
- BBPeriod — The Bollinger Bands period .
- BBDeviation — The Bollinger Bands deviation (1 or 2)
- CrossInside — To show the signal of the price return into the canal.
- CrossOutside — To show the signal of the price going out of the canal.
- alerts — To turn on sound alert.
- ShowBB — Set it to “true” to display Bollinger Bands lines or “false” to hide.
- clrBB — The line color of Bollinger Bands.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
RSI vs BB – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RSI vs BB – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RSI vs BB – indicator.mq4?
- Download RSI vs BB – indicator.mq4
- Copy RSI vs BB – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RSI vs BB – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RSI vs BB – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RSI vs BB – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: