This indicator is a modification of the i-session indicator. See here for original i-session indicator.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
This indicator has been expanded to show up to 6 vertical time lines – see Vertical Time Lines (MT4) – https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12266
1. Draws a Vertical Line at Session Open – London/EuroZone, USA, Asia.
2. Set required Session Times.
3. Select Line Width.
4. Set Line Style: 0 – Solid, 1- Dashed, 2 – Dotted line, 3 – Dash-and-dot, 4 – Double dotted dash-and-dot.
5. Select Line Color.
6. Hide Session Line/s not required.
Note: Time Setting may require adjusting for Broker Time. eg: Broker Time 09:00 equivalent to 08:00 London Time – set indicator time to 09:00 for 08:00 London Open Session.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms