Draws 5 MA on the chart. Not only the smoothing method (SMA, SMMA, EMA, LWMA) and the period can be selected, but also the timeframe and the indicator horizontal offset.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Several Moving Average is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Several Moving Average provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Several Moving Average.mq4?
- Download Several Moving Average.mq4
- Copy Several Moving Average.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Several Moving Average.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Several Moving Average.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Several Moving Average.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below:
Several Moving Average