Here’s what I got… This is designed for Short Term Momentum Trading, and if you are willing to put in the butt-time in your seat, you will enter winning trades up to 90% of the time; however, you must be willing to follow the rules and not get emotional. Please don’t ask me about profit targets or programming a fully functional EA; if I could do that, I’d be a millionaire and I wouldn’t be here looking for assistance. So, don’t ask; I don’t have answers that you’re looking for. PS – Yes I realize that these rules are REALLY lagging – I just want to catch part of a trend. I’m not greedy.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- 3 LWMA
- 13 LWMA
- Laguerre Filter – gamma 0.85 (determines monentum / trend)
- ADX (with +DI and -DI)
Alert Rules (BUY):
- 3 LWMA crosses above 13 LWMA …and 1a) 3 LWMA was BELOW 13 LWMA 1 period before
- Candlestick opens ABOVE Laguerre Filter (gamma 0.85)
- +DI crosses ABOVE -DI
- +DI crosses ABOVE 20 Level
- CCI crosses ABOVE 100 Level
Alert Rules (SELL):
- 3 LWMA crosses below 13 LWMA
- 3 LWMA was ABOVE 13 LWMA 1 period before
- Candlestick opens BELOW Laguerre Filter (gamma 0.85)
- -DI crosses ABOVE +DI
- -DI crosses ABOVE 20 Level
- CCI crosses BELOW -100 Level
Obviously, not all rules are going to hit at the same time. Once all indicator rules line up, I’d like:
- an visual marker below entry candlestick on the screen (arrow, star, whatever..),
- a pop-up alert window displaying currency, time-frame, entry level and time-stamp, and…
- email alert.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms