This indicator shows all trades which belong to this instrument on the chart.
The sample chart displays a successfull short trade and a lost long trade. If you move the mouse over the line, it shows details of the trade.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
ShowTrades is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ShowTrades provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ShowTrades.mq4?
- Download ShowTrades.mq4
- Copy ShowTrades.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ShowTrades.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ShowTrades.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ShowTrades.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: ShowTrades