View current and historical trends of every timeframe in a single indicator window. The trend is determined by the two last moving averages of each timeframe; if the current moving average is above the previous moving average, the trend is bullish (green), otherwise, it is bearish (red). The default Moving Average period is set to 5, to identify short term trends.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Signalitics Trend Assistant is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Signalitics Trend Assistant provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Signalitics Trend Assistant.mq4?
- Download Signalitics Trend Assistant.mq4
- Copy Signalitics Trend Assistant.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Signalitics Trend Assistant.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Signalitics Trend Assistant.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Signalitics Trend Assistant.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below:
Signalitics Trend Assistant