Simple Regression Channel automatically generates Regression Channel, based on timeframe (user input).Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Linear Regression Channel consists of two parallel lines located at the equal distance from the linear regression trend line. The distance between the channel borders and the regression line is equal to the value of the highest close price deviation from the regression line.
The indicator code features:
- This indicator can be attached to any chart timeframe.
- The calculation will be based on applied timeframe in the input.
- Look back period (default: 30 bars)
- Applied timeframe (default: Period_H4)
- Regression style (default: Solid)
- Regression color (default: Dark Blue)
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Simple Regression Channel is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: