Although there are many similar indicators out there, this particular one is based on code previously published by Mladen Rakic and incorporates a number of improvements, part of which was added following user request in comments.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
List of fixes and improvements
- Trading alerts (Alerts in MT4 terminal, Email notifications, Push notifications).
- Inputs to enable/disable each alert type separately.
- Simplified and easy-to-grasp color theme.
- Additional signal buffer (Indicator output value).
- Miscellaneous minor fixes.
The list of adjustable parameters
- Average Period = 30 – indicator period.
- Sensitivity = 3 – sensitivity to price fluctuations.
- Enable Alerts = false – enable/disable trading alerts in MetaTrader 4.
- Enable Email Notification = false – enable/disable email trading alerts.
- Enable Push Notification = false – enable/disable push trading alerts.
- Please, make sure you combine these signals with other sources of fundamental and technical analysis, do not rely on this indicator alone for your trading decisions.
Thank you for reading!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
IcSimpler Trend is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: