It is a simple indicator that supplements the existing Slope Direction Line.
It is on the basis of a multi-time indicator. That is why a basic indicator is necessary. It is attached below.
You can find the information about the system here: http://forum.profiforex.ru/showthread.php?p=15982#post15982
The system uses the method of 3 screens.
Nowadays the 3-screen method is often substituted by MultiTime indicators. The same can be done in this indicator.
Its settings are very simple.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
SlopeDirection MTF is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SlopeDirection MTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SlopeDirection MTF.mq4?
- Download SlopeDirection MTF.mq4
- Copy SlopeDirection MTF.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on SlopeDirection MTF.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SlopeDirection MTF.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove SlopeDirection MTF.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: SlopeDirection MTF