This indicator is a modification of classical Awesome indicator.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
It computes the smoothed rate of change of two smoothed moving averages. More precisely, the indicator has 3 inputs: shortmean and longmean stand for two smoothed moving averages (by default 5 and 34, respectively). The last input, meanAO, indicate the smoothed moving average for the rate of change between the shortmean-longmean.
In the followng image you can show this indicator in a daily chart of EURAUD with inputs 5 and 34 for the exponential means and 7 for the mean of the rate of change. You can compare the indicator with the classical Awesome indicator which has as inputs for the exponential averages 5 and 34 in the following image.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms