Spread Logger consists of two indicators:
Spread Logger Write – Creates a CSV file containing spread data as a function of time. This is done in real-time.
Spread Logger Read – Reads CSV file created, displays some stats, & draws collected data to chart. Also, draws live spread data to chart.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Spread Data Logger is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Spread Data Logger provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Spread Data Logger.mq4?
- Download Spread Data Logger.mq4
- Copy Spread Data Logger.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Spread Data Logger.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Spread Data Logger.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Spread Data Logger.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Spread Data Logger