This indicator use in cross ( es. EURAUD, GBPAUD, EURGBP, ect) depends of correlation of currency. Usually I use with timaframe Daily. But I think can to use in another timeframe. Important can use in commodity and stocks.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Now I use it no EA ..I must to do it, Usually I use it in manual when down -0.3 I open position in buy up 0.3 open position in sell.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Spread Normalized is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Spread Normalized provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Spread Normalized.mq4?
- Download Spread Normalized.mq4
- Copy Spread Normalized.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Spread Normalized.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Spread Normalized.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Spread Normalized.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Spread Normalized