The code is based on indicator ZigZag which is in-built in MT4, developed by MetaQuotes.
I have changed it slightly so that it isn’t calculated on highest Highs and lowest Lows, but instead uses highest Close and lowest Close of chart price history.
See chart below for differences: ZigZag (khubelu) versus ZigZagClose (yellow).
Some differences are minor in nature, while at other times the effects are significant.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsZigZag Based on Close Prices is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) gage le mozindo ya forex gage ke ho fetola bokeletseng histori ya data. ZigZag Based on Close Prices provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Thehiloeng ho tlhahisoleseding ena, bahoebi ka nahana ka ho eketsehileng theko metsamao ya mmele le fetola ba bona ba leano ka ho loketseng.
How to install ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4?
- Download ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Copy ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / litsebi li / matshwao a /
- Qala kapa restart hao Metatrader Client
- , Kgetha Chate le Timeframe moo o batla ho leke hao gage
- Search “Custom Indicators” ya hao Navigator boholo tloha ya hao Metatrader Client
- Right click on ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Hokela ho chate e
- Ho fetoloa di-setting kapa tobetsa ok,
- Indicator ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chate?
- Khetha Chate moo e ea Indicator matha ya hao Metatrader Client
- Tokelo ya tobetsa ka Chate
- “Matshwao a lethathamo”
- Khetha Indicator le hlakola
MT4 Indicators Download mona ka tlase: