The Buy/Sell signals of the indicator are based on crossover of two Moving Averages (MA) with different periods.
The indicator has the following features:
1. Filter, based on RSI (Relative Strength Index) indicator.
2. Movement confirmation filter.
3. Flat movement filter.
The checks are based on the 1st bar (completed).
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsSTALIN – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. STALIN – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install STALIN – indicator.mq4?
- Download STALIN – indicator.mq4
- Copy STALIN – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on STALIN – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator STALIN – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove STALIN – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: