Highlights trade entry and exit points using stochastic.
The indicator uses the data from three Stochastic indicator to determine the potential entry points:
- slow (default period is 700);
- medium (default period is 120);
- fast (default period is 30).
The signal (a corresponding arrow is drawn on the chart) is generated when all three indicators are in the overbought/oversold areas at the same time. The size of the areas for slow, medium and fast is (by default): 10; 10; 5 respectively. That is, at the area size of 10, the indicator generates a sell signal if the value of the Stochastic is greater than 90, buy signal — if less than 10.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Stochastic Only is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Stochastic Only provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Stochastic Only.mq4?
- Download Stochastic Only.mq4
- Copy Stochastic Only.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Stochastic Only.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Stochastic Only.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Stochastic Only.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete