It plots the STOPD Price Levels based on user specified timeframe (parameter Timeframe, D – daily, W – weekly, M – monthly, Q – quarterly, Y – yearly).Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The other parameters are there for customization of the price levels in case users like to experiment with other price expansion multiples.
The indicator is suitable for use in any timeframes. It can also be used multiple times within one chart to overlay multiple timeframes (MTF) of STOPD Price Levels on the same chart. The price levels are more often than not where reactions would happen.
STOPD is short form for Special Theory of Price Discovery.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms