The indicator displays a channel based on the moving averages.
Description of the indicator settings:
- Level_Model — channel line layout model relative to the central line at a distance in points,
at Model №1: +89, +144, +233, -89, -144, -233,
at Model №2: +144, +233, +377, -144, -233, -377,
at Model №3: +233, +377, +610, -233, -377, -610,
at Model №4: +377, +610, +987, -377, -610, -987
- MA_1 — The averaging period for the indicator calculation — fast Moving Average.
- MA_2 — The averaging period for the indicator calculation — slow Moving Average.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsSubway is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Subway.mq4?
- Download Subway.mq4
- Copy Subway.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Subway.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Subway.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Subway.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: