This custom indicator will show you 28 pair’s daily candle range, High-Low range, candle bullishness or bearishness from real tick market. So you can understand the overall market situation very short time. You can change the default timeframe from Daily to any period and default candle (bar) number from 0 to any previous number. Also you can open the required symbol by clicking the symbol button.
To understand the indicator’s activity, please see the attached image:
- Candle Number – To get real time information, you should use 0 value for running candle. So indicator will show you every point update in panel box. You also can use any higher value than 0 for specific previous candle information.
- Timeframe – Change the timeframe from here. Your chart can be any timeframe, but indicator will show you this period’s information in the panel box. Default timeframe is Daily, but you can use any timeframe by changing from here.
- Button Bullish Color – Define your button bullish color from here for the panel box.
- Button Bearish Color – Define your button bearish color from here for the panel box.
- Button Text Color – Define your button text color from here for the panel box.
- Show Market Price – Market price will be bid or ask price. Select from here Bid price or Ask price. If None is selected, no market price will be shown on panel box and panel width size will be decreased automatically.
- Button Height – Define your button height size from here for the panel box.
- Button Font Size – Define your button font size from here for the panel box.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Symbol Movement – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Symbol Movement – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Symbol Movement – indicator.mq4?
- Download Symbol Movement – indicator.mq4
- Copy Symbol Movement – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Symbol Movement – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Symbol Movement – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Symbol Movement – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: