Gives the option for offline charts of chosen symbol, useful for analysis and strategy testing.
Differences in Parameter settings are:
- extern int spread = 0;
Spread in points for sSym01 (Attached chart symbol). 0 means current.
Since MetaTrader 4 history file doesn’t have past spread data, we need them to determine Ask price for the case dividing to calculate the virtual prices.
- extern int vDigits = 5;
The digits for synthesized symbol. This is replaced OmitDigit (from Period_Converter_Opt.mq4).
- extern string vSymbol =”EURUSD_v”;
The one you want to generate. Any name is OK but less than 11 characters.
- string sSym01 =”EURGBP”; // (Not external variable)
It is automatically set from the attached chart Symbol.
You should attach this tool on this symbol chart to avoid getting “Insufficient Data Error” when sCal is “D” and if the history file of sSym01 is not sufficient.
- extern string sSym02 =”GBPUSD”;
It has to be and exact same name on Market Watch include prefix and/or suffix.
- extern string sCal =”M”;
The calculation to synthesize. “M” means “Multiply”, or put “D” means “Divide”.
If the virtual price of vSymbol can be calculated by sSym01 multiply sSym02, put “M”.
Ex: vSymbol=”EURUSD” sSym01=”EURGBP” sSym02=”GBPUSD”
vSymbol=”EURJPY” sSym01=”EURGBP” sSym02=”GBPJPY”
vSymbol=”EURJPY” sSym01=”EURUSD” sSym02=”USDJPY”
vSymbol=”BTCJPY” sSym01=”BTCUSD” sSym02=”USDJPY”
Note: sSym01 and sSym02 can be switched with each other since we multiply them. Major pair should be sSym01 for more often ticks.
If the virtual price of vSymbol can be calculated by sSym02 divided by sSym01, put “D” or any other string but “M”.
Ex: vSymbol=”USDJPY” sSym01=”EURUSD” sSym02=”EURJPY”
vSymbol=”ZARJPY” sSym01=”USDZAR” sSym02=”USDJPY”
vSymbol=”EURUSD” sSym01=”USDJPY” sSym02=”EURJPY”
Note: sSym01 and sSym02 can NOT be switched with each other since we divide.
Those under-lined currencies are “media” currencies.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
SymbolSynthesizer_Chart is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SymbolSynthesizer_Chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SymbolSynthesizer_Chart.mq4?
- Download SymbolSynthesizer_Chart.mq4
- Copy SymbolSynthesizer_Chart.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on SymbolSynthesizer_Chart.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SymbolSynthesizer_Chart.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove SymbolSynthesizer_Chart.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete