This indicator is a sharp turn to the dynamic change of direction. Like tango steps! It makes earlier entry possible.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
I wrote Reversal Navi and discovered that the buy line can also be used as a sell line. So I created this indicator. In future, to be combined with BSI. Have fun!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Tango Line is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Tango Line provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Tango Line.mq4?
- Download Tango Line.mq4
- Copy Tango Line.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Tango Line.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Tango Line.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Tango Line.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: