The Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) technical indicator was developed by Patrick Malloy He published it in the Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities journal.
This indicator can be used instead of the usual moving averages. Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) is a combination of one exponential moving average, a double exponential moving average and a triple exponential moving average, which provides less delay than any of these three averages individually.
In this implementation the indicator allows to customize the following parameters:
MAPeriod – data averaging period;
MAMethod – smoothing method;
MAPrice – applied price to calculate the moving average (HIGH, LOW, MEDIAN etc.).
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
TEMA Custom is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TEMA Custom provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TEMA Custom.mq4?
- Download TEMA Custom.mq4
- Copy TEMA Custom.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TEMA Custom.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TEMA Custom.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TEMA Custom.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: