The indicator displays the tick chart of the price, spread or volume.
It is possible to save the tick data in a file which can later be opened in Excel or another program.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Tick Chart is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Tick Chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Tick Chart.mq4?
- Download Tick Chart.mq4
- Copy Tick Chart.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Tick Chart.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Tick Chart.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Tick Chart.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: