Another indicator showing recommendations for each currency pair and period.
I have a little bit not enough places in the picture.
A more detailed description is here.
string =”pairs and timeframes”;
string pairs =”EURUSD;EURJPY;GBPUSD;GBPJPY;USDCHF;USDCAD;USDJPY”;
string timeFrames =”M1;M5;M15;M30;H1;H4;D1;W1;MN”;
double AdxLevel1 =20.00;
double AdxLevel2 =30.00;
color ColorUp =ForestGreen;
color ColorNeutral =Gray;
color ColorDown =OrangeRed;
color ColorPrice =LimeGreen;
color ColorLabels =Gray;
bool ShowLegend =true;
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Tickwatcher 2.0 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Tickwatcher 2.0 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Tickwatcher 2.0.mq4?
- Download Tickwatcher 2.0.mq4
- Copy Tickwatcher 2.0.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Tickwatcher 2.0.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Tickwatcher 2.0.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Tickwatcher 2.0.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Tickwatcher 2.0