The idea of this indicator is quite simple: draw lines to remember the current phase of the market and who “rules” the market.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Below are the different session times (Asian, European, American) or different phases of these sessions.
These indicators can be easily customized.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Time1 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Time1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Time1.mq4?
- Download Time1.mq4
- Copy Time1.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Time1.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Time1.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Time1.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: