Automatic marking of the chart by the time and the timer.
period of the marking is from 5 to 43200:
period there should be more than TF of the chart.
At a variable period smaller than TF of the chart and/or less than 5 – the indicator will not work.
The Alert works at achievement of a new line if variable TimeAlert is True.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
TimeLines is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TimeLines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TimeLines.mq4?
- Download TimeLines.mq4
- Copy TimeLines.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TimeLines.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TimeLines.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TimeLines.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: TimeLines