Renko charts were invented in Japan and were introduced to the Western world by Steve Nison, widely known as father of modern candlestick charting.1 Renko charts ignore time and focus solely on price changes. Renko charts plot fixed price brick up or down in 45 degrees with one brick per vertical line. As vertical/horizontal axis cannot be fixed in MQL, Renko charts are recreated on an offline chart via MQL4 program (script/indicator/expert). You may find many of these Renko converters programs by searching on internet.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Tipu Renko Live is modified version of Renko Charts that can be plotted on a normal live time frame without the use of the converter. The following additional features are added to this indicator.
Brick on the top and at the bottom are modified, these maybe helpful in ranging markets.
Choose plotting method, Close or High/Low.
Choose type of plotting, Bricks, Arrows, or None.
Introduced Signal Buffer, and Trend Buffer. These can be used for EA development.
Enable Alerts (Mobile, On Screen, and Email).
Its recommended to use smaller (e.g. M5) or a larger brick (e.g 100 pips) to see all the bricks.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here:
Tipu Renko Live