The Trand indicator can be used to enter/exit the market. The red line shows the directivity of the movement, the green one shows the trend. The growing green line shows that the movement is directional, the movement of the green line downward or sideward means the correction or the flat.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsTrand – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Trand – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trand – indicator.mq4?
- Download Trand – indicator.mq4
- Copy Trand – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trand – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trand – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trand – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: