The second version of the indicator TREND_alexcud v_2 contains some changes that allow to use the indicator on smaller timeframes.
The advantage is that anyone can setup the indicator for a certain timeframe by indicating the necessary number of minutes in corresponding lines of input parameters.
Default parameters are:
TF1 = 15 (15 minutes)
TF2 = 60 (1 hour)
TF3 = 240 (4 hours)
The following values are available:
1 – 1 minute
5 – 5 minutes
15 – 15 minutes
30 – 30 minutes
60 – 1 hour
240 – 4 hours
1440 – 1 day
10080 – 1 week
43200 – 1 month
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
TREND alexcud is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TREND alexcud provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TREND alexcud.mq4?
- Download TREND alexcud.mq4
- Copy TREND alexcud.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TREND alexcud.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TREND alexcud.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TREND alexcud.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: TREND alexcud