Indicator Trix is used in determining of the overbought/oversold market conditions. You can also use it as an impulse indicator. Like in other oscillators, the values of Trix range near zero. When Trix is used as an oscillator, a positive value says for the overbought market, whereas a negative values testifies the oversold market.
When Trix is used as an impulse indicator, a positive value means that the impulse is growing, whereas a negative value will testify a sinking impulse.
Many analysts suppose it to be a signal to buy, if Trix intersects zero value from top to bottom, whereas the intersection of it from bottom to top is considered as a signal to sell. If there is a divergence between the price and indicator line, this informs about a turning point in the market trend.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Trix is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trix provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trix.mq4?
- Download Trix.mq4
- Copy Trix.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trix.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trix.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trix.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Trix