EMA_Period — The averaging period for the calculation of the Moving Average indicator.
EMA_Method — Averaging method. Can be any of the enumeration values, SMA — simple averaging, EMA — exponential averaging, SMMA — smoothed averaging, LWMA — linearly weighted averaging.
EMA_Price — applied price. It can be one of the enumeration values. CLOSE — close price. OPEN — open price. HIGH — High price for the period. LOW — Low price for the period. MEDIAN — median price, (high+low)/2. TYPICAL — typical price, (high+low+close)/3. WEIGHTED — weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.
RSI_Period — Averaging period for the RSI calculation.
PSI_Price — applied price. Similar to EMA_Price.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: