This is an updated indicator i came across from an old forum thread back in year 2013, you find the forum thread here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182215Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
I thought it was an interesting indicator and maybe it could be worth bringing back to life again….or maybe not 😛
I did some changes in the code as there was some things that was messed up as ‘i thought’ would be necessary to fix and make it work better. It could be more bugs around to fix, i just did this….well it just happened as it was interesting somehow….
What’s been done can be found at the beginning of the code, i wrote down all bugs i fixed. Feel free to try it out, to get more information about how it works just head over to forum topic about this using the link above and read as it would be to long to describe here. The new updated code i put here in code base to find easier, originally this indicator had no version number attached to it but i assume it could be ‘with my’ edit version 1.1 but maybe been modified before.
There are two indicators, but only metaneural_dashboard_nmc been edited as the other one is ok and works fine.
Download and put both indicators in your terminal /MQL4/Indicators directory
Open a Daily chart, any currency pair…maybe it works on stocks and other to – never tested! Just remember that it sometimes takes a awhile before a new signal emerges….just so you don’t start thinking it don’t work 😉
Attach both indicators to the chart
Chart visual and settings
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
IchUpdated Meta Neural Dashboard is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: