The indicator calculates either the distance of the current price from the opening price, or the distance between the High and Low price, whichever is selected.
The calculation is performed for all pairs available (not hidden) in the “Market Watch” window, then the values are sorted descending/ascending and they are output to the buttons.
Clicking the button opens a chart of the corresponding symbol in a separate window.
Amendments of 2015.06: fixed the error of shifting the button coordinates when switching timeframes.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
UpDown is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
UpDown provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install UpDown.mq4?
- Download UpDown.mq4
- Copy UpDown.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on UpDown.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator UpDown.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove UpDown.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: