- Indicator can draws up to six different vertical lines each at a designated time.
- Each vertical line can be historically repeated.
- Time format: hh:mm.
- The default historical days Input is 50. Increase as required. Aging equipment may suffer performance at too high a number.
- Mark session open or close time.
- Mark time of regular news release.
- Mark any other relevant time.
Note – Answer to a question:
- A Vertical Time Line set at 09:30 on a timeframe of M30 or lesser will read as 09:30 because each timeframe will have a a candle that opens/starts at 09:30.
- A Vertical Time Line set at 09:30 on a timeframes of H1 or greater will not read as 09:30 because each timeframe will not have a candle that opens/starts at 09:30. ie. A Vertical Time Line set at 09:30 on a H1 timeframe will read as 09:00 because 09:30 is within the 09:00 – 10:00 candle and the candle open/start time is 09:00.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines.mq4?
- Download Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines.mq4
- Copy Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Vertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
Click below to downloadVertical Time Lines Vertical Time Lines