Variable Index Dynamic Average use an exponential smooting as a base of varying the speed or the trend each day. Which use a pivotal smoothing constant and varies the speed by using a factor base on the relative volatility to increase or decrease the constant. Volatility measure based on the standard deviation compared with a longer historic pattern.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
VIDYA indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
VIDYA indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install VIDYA indicator.mq4?
- Download VIDYA indicator.mq4
- Copy VIDYA indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on VIDYA indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator VIDYA indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove VIDYA indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: VIDYA indicator