A simple indicator that calculates the volatility of a certain currency pair (or of another security available in the terminal). Volatility is calculated in points for High and Low prices (not for Open or Close ones).
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Volatility.mq4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Volatility.mq4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Volatility.mq4.mq4?
- Download Volatility.mq4.mq4
- Copy Volatility.mq4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Volatility.mq4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Volatility.mq4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Volatility.mq4.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Volatility.mq4