This one is the “reverted conversion” (sort of speaking) of this indicator : Volatility Ratio from metatrader 5 to meatrader 4. Detailed description of what it does and how to use it you can find there
The comparison may serve as a reminder how some things are much simpler in MT5 now (non-repainting color line for example, since almost the whole change in this indicator is a change that makes that – having the main calculation made as a class no code change whatsoever was made to the main calculation)
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsVolatility ratio – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Volatility ratio – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Volatility ratio – indicator.mq4?
- Download Volatility ratio – indicator.mq4
- Copy Volatility ratio – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Volatility ratio – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Volatility ratio – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Volatility ratio – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: