Volatility ScannerThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
in very raw form for number of currency pairs.
Indicator shows volatility starting from actual candle on the right side (next to the symbol) to older candles left from actual.
There are 2 numbers for each candle.
Left number is body size/ average body size calculated of 100 previous candles.
Right number is high-low size/ average high-low size calculated of 100 previous candles.
Lower volatility is marked with color.
Blue color means that body size is lower than 50% of average body and at the same time the high-low size is bigger than 50% of average high-low size.
Red color means that body size is lower than 50% of average body and at the same time the high-low size is lower than 50% of average high-low size.
Volatility Scanner – Download Instructions
Momentum is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Volatility Scanner Download below: