Wilder’s Volatility System, developed by and named after Welles Wilder, is a volatility index made up of the ongoing calculated average, the True Range. The True Range is always positive and is defined as the highest difference in value among today’s daily high minus today’s daily low; today’s daily high minus yesterday’s closing price; and today’s low minus yesterday’s closing price. The consideration of the True Range means that days with a low trading range (little difference between daily high and low), but still showing a clear price difference to the previous day, do not enter into the calculation with an erroneously low volatility.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms