Highlights wide range candles, and the gaps between them to enable trading strategies.
The indicator detects and marks the WRB (Wide Range Bars) or candlesticks with Wide Range Bodies. Because WRBs are not useful themselves, the indicator also determines hidden gaps based on these bars. It shows filled and unfilled hidden gaps differently, so you can quickly get the current situation. You can also turn on notifications about price entering the unfilled gap area.
- UseWholeBars (by default = false) — if true, the indicator searches for Wide Range Bars instead of Wide Range Bodies.
- WRB_LookBackBarCount (by default = 3) — how many bars to compare to determine WRB. The higher this price, the rarer and more significant WRBs will be.
- WRB_WingDingsSymbol (by default = 115) — text symbol code to designate WRBs. By default, a small rhombus is used.
- HGcolor1 (by default = clrDodgerBlue) — first (and default) hidden gap rectangles color.
- HGcolor2 (by default = clrBlue) — second color for hidden gap rectangles.
- HGstyle (by default = STYLE_SOLID) — line style for drawing hidden gap rectangles.
- StartCalculationFromBar (by default = 100) — number of bars in chart history to analyze to mark WRBs and hidden gaps.
- HollowBoxes (by default = false) — if true, the hidden gap rectangles will be without filling.
- DoAlerts (by default = false) — true turns on notifications about price entering a hidden gap area.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsWRB is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. WRB provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install WRB.mq4?
- Download WRB.mq4
- Copy WRB.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on WRB.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WRB.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove WRB.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete