XigXag is a modification of the ZigZag indiactor. This is used in the Xtrader which can be found on the Market place. The input parameters are best described here:https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7796
- ExtDepth=12; Number of bars for the next high or low when calculating ExtDeviation.
- ExtDeviation=5; Number of pips higher or lower than previous high or low.
- ExtBackstep=3; Minimal amount of bars between highs and lows.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
XigXag is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XigXag provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XigXag.mq4?
- Download XigXag.mq4
- Copy XigXag.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on XigXag.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XigXag.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove XigXag.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: XigXag