This Moving Average indicator has digital filter to detect trend and flat states of the market.
One can see at the image above that XMA located above and below the price and by changing its movement it draws the separation line. When flat movement it does not have this behaviour.
- Open position when the bar close price is above or below the indicator line with its tilted position.
- Close position when the indicator line crossovers the close price or close price has the opposite direction in the horizontal position of the indicator line.
- Period – Indicator period
- Porog – Indicator threshold (in pips)
- Metod – Averaging method 0=Simple 1=Exponential 2=Smoothed 3=Linear weighted
- Prise – Averaging price 0=Close 1=Open 2=High 3=Low 4=Median 5=Typical 6=Weighted
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
XMA – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XMA – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XMA – indicator.mq4?
- Download XMA – indicator.mq4
- Copy XMA – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on XMA – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XMA – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove XMA – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: