The Momentum Technical Indicator measures the change of price of a financial instrument over a given time span.
There are basically two ways to use the Momentum indicator:
- As a trend-following indicator similar to the Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Atọka. In this case a signal to buy occurs if the Momentum indicator makes up a trough and starts rising; a signal to sell occurs when it reaches peak and turns down. You may want to plot a short-term moving average of the indicator to determine when it is bottoming or peaking. Extremely high or low values of Momentum imply continuation of the current trend. Thus if the indicator reaches extremely high values and then turns down, the further price growth should be expected. In any case, a position should be opened or closed only after prices confirm the signal generated by the indicator.
- As a leading indicator. This method assumes that the final phase of an up-trend is usually accompanied by a rapid price increase (when everyone expects prices to go higher), and that the end of bears’ market is characterized by rapid price declines (when everyone wants to get out). This is often the case, but it is also a broad generalization. When market approaches a peak there is a sharp leap of the Momentum indicator. After that it starts to fall while prices keep on growing or move horizontally. Analogous to that, at the market bottom Momentum sharply falls and then turns up long before prices start growing. Both of these situations result in divergences between the indicator and prices.
Momentum is calculated as a ratio of today’s price to the price n periods ago:
MOMENTUM = CLOSE (i) / CLOSE (i – n) * 100
CLOSE (i) — the close price of the current bar;
CLOSE (i – n) — the close price n bars ago.
Description of the technical indicator
The full description of the Momentum is available in theTechnical analysis: ipa section
MT4 Ifi – Download Awọn ilanaMomentum is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) Atọka ati awọn lodi ti awọn Forex Atọka ni lati yi pada awọn ti akojo data itan. Momentum provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Da lori alaye yi, onisowo le ro siwaju owo ronu ki o si ṣatunṣe wọn nwon.Mirza accordingly.
How to install Momentum.mq4?
- Download Momentum.mq4
- Copy Momentum.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / amoye / ifi /
- Bẹrẹ tabi tun rẹ Metatrader ose
- Yan apẹrẹ ati Timeframe ibi ti o fẹ lati se idanwo fun rẹ Atọka
- Search “Aṣa Ifi” ninu rẹ Navigator okeene osi ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Right click on Momentum.mq4
- So si kan chart
- Yipada eto tabi tẹ ok
- Indicator Momentum.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Momentum.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Yan awọn apẹrẹ ibi ti ni atọka nṣiṣẹ ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Ọtun tẹ sinu awọn apẹrẹ
- “Ifi akojọ”
- Yan awọn atọka ki o si pa
MT4 Ifi Gba awọn isalẹ: