The code is based on indicator ZigZag which is in-built in MT4, developed by MetaQuotes.
I have changed it slightly so that it isn’t calculated on highest Highs and lowest Lows, but instead uses highest Close and lowest Close of chart price history.
See chart below for differences: ZigZag (pupa) versus ZigZagClose (yellow).
Some differences are minor in nature, while at other times the effects are significant.
MT4 Ifi – Download Awọn ilanaZigZag Based on Close Prices is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) Atọka ati awọn lodi ti awọn Forex Atọka ni lati yi pada awọn ti akojo data itan. ZigZag Based on Close Prices provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Da lori alaye yi, onisowo le ro siwaju owo ronu ki o si ṣatunṣe wọn nwon.Mirza accordingly.
How to install ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4?
- Download ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Copy ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / amoye / ifi /
- Bẹrẹ tabi tun rẹ Metatrader ose
- Yan apẹrẹ ati Timeframe ibi ti o fẹ lati se idanwo fun rẹ Atọka
- Search “Aṣa Ifi” ninu rẹ Navigator okeene osi ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Right click on ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- So si kan chart
- Yipada eto tabi tẹ ok
- Indicator ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Yan awọn apẹrẹ ibi ti ni atọka nṣiṣẹ ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Ọtun tẹ sinu awọn apẹrẹ
- “Ifi akojọ”
- Yan awọn atọka ki o si pa
MT4 Ifi Gba awọn isalẹ: